Saturday, July 21, 2012


I want to give a HUGE shout out to two of my Paparazzi sisters! Thank you Vicki Kammerude and Aimee Miller!

Vicki stayed up late with me one night to push ideas out and break down where I might have been making errors and where I could take my business to grow. YOU ROCK VICKI BABY!

Ms. Aimee ALSO stayed up late and spent massive amount of time with me listening to my woahs! :) We tossed some ideas and she gave me loads of sympathy and empathy with encouraging words!

As far as the others in my Papa family, thank you for believing in me when I did not! It is starting to finally pay off!  CAN I GET AN AROOOOOOH! lol

Love you all and I hope and wish I can only be HALF as supportive to someone else that you have to me!


(PS TO THE READERS! JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!! We are an awesome group of ladies!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment