Saturday, July 21, 2012

How to Accessorize?

I use to be girly, but I haven't been in a long time! Nor, did I want to be! What I have learned by becoming a Paparazzi Consultant, is you have to make yourself do something out of the norm. By placing hair clips and forcing to sell my products, it made me transition myself to become "girly" and I love it! The more I did it, the more I liked it!
I can only go from personal experience and then I enjoy sharing it to others to hopefully blossom someone else back to whom they once were. I can't put them on you, but you just have to start somewhere! Just buy one and make it happen! ANOTHER THING, don't stare at yourself in the mirror too much...just put it on and walk out the door. We are our worst critics and will take it off every time. Why? Because it is an unknown area we have forgotten about.
To all my Divas out there...
Stay accessorized my friend...


Kris Hargrove
Star Consultant # 5848

No comments:

Post a Comment