Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Ride with Paparazzi

 
My Ride with Paparazzi Company
 

     I know at some point some of you have said "God, I wish I could find some kind of supplement income without breaking the bank and that would show some kind of profit." This was me in April 2012. I was working and going to school needing some extra cash. I started up at the bottom with limited money. I can tell you I have not worked the program as much as I could have and I am still making money at it. Sounds good?

Friday, November 23rd, I received this envelope in the mail. Its piece of paper held inside not only shocked me, but shows it is obtainable!! Are you holding onto something?

THAT'S RIGHT! I am still a Paparazzi Consultant, but with a Director status! HOLY MOLY! Who would have thought! In May, I was let go from my full time job and my schooling was put on hold until Fall 2012.

I am that person who can tell you what not to do. I made a lot of errors, but I can also tell others what things have worked! Thank goodness for the amazing leaders in our team. Everyone is so supportive and are willing to help out whenever or wherever we are lacking something.

I am sure you are probably asking "what does director status do for you?" When you sign up with Papa you are considered a consultant. Then, you become, a star consultant. At this status, not only are you allowed access to the back office to purchase the jewelry and accessories at wholesale cost, but you earn 3% commission off of your download you sign up under you. AWESOME! When you sign three consultants under you, then you are bumped up to director. THIS PUSHES YOU UP TO 10% CLUB! That's right...you receive 10% of the ones you sign up under you. Everyone grows together! :) Believe you me, the commission checks makes a difference at that point. Hang on and ENJOY THE RIDE!
 
I have had so much fun selling affordable fashionable jewelry and accessories! If you want more information, contact me today! or you can visit me on FB www.facebook.com/paparazzibykris today!

No comments:

Post a Comment